Cairn Terrier Christmas - Fabric Cushion Craft Quilting Panel
Primary fibre: Polyester
Our Fabric: 100% Polyester
1. Our regular White (Popular for most things)
2. Ivory (only available on images that do not have a background colour such as Peter Isolated)
3. Lightweight available on any panel, if it's not in the dropdown please leave me a note saying *Lightweight* :)
4. Silky Polyester, a bit like the expensive under slips, available on request only, it's floppy and lightweight white.
Sizes: Our "Image" sizes are: 4x4, 8x8, 12x12, 16x16 inches of course there are exceptions on some drop down lists,
namely someone may want 10 inch image on a 16" panel, if you need something like this please contact me :)
1. 4x4 inches (Image size) - excess fabric roughly half an inch to an inch (sometimes more)
2. 8x8 inches (Image size) - excess fabric roughly half an inch to an inch (sometimes more)
3. 12x12 inches (Image size) - excess fabric roughly half an inch to an inch (sometimes more)
4. 16x16 inches (Image size) - excess fabric roughly half an inch to an inch (sometimes more)
5. 60cm x 40cm (or 40x60cm) is the image size, again there is roughly half to an inch around of excess, sometimes more.
You may wish a 6x6 image on an 8x8 panel, please leave me a note, if for example you wanted a
6" image on a 16 inch peace of fabric, also let me know, this one would require you to purchase
the 16" panel and so on, 6x6 on a 12 inch panel, anything is possible, chat to me :)
6. 21 inch x 21 inch (usually for upholstery or other) still has the 16x16 inch print but excess white for the pulling around chairs etc.
PLEASE NOTE THIS FABRIC IS NOT (uk FR) it's 100% Polyester, you need a coating for the UK, check your own counties fire regs.
THIS IS CHAIRS cushions do not come under the regs.
While we try to ensure that our images are as they are meant to be, be aware some monitors will vary.
The Ivory fabric, is a base colour therefore your image will slightly alter on the ivory as it will
change colours due to being ivory on the base.
Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.